I observed three bicyclists grossly not observing stop lights. I did not see any cagers violating traffic laws.
I located one geocache, but did not find four others. One of which I could not even search for, as some guy with a very loud stereo decided he wanted to park RIGHT THERE!
I am reading, more or less, the following titles:
- The Complete Walker, by Colin Fletcher
- The Lost Art Of Walking, by Geoff Nicholson
- The Best Time Travel Stories Of All Time, edited by Barry Malzberg
- A Fraction Of The Whole, by Steve Tolz
- Walking Softly In The Wilderness, by John Hart
*I believe it was a bike shop guy in Heft On Wheels by Mike Magnuson.